[OpenSpending] Sign up for a volunteer task in our brand new community Trello board!

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Mon Aug 12 20:44:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

OpenSpending is first and foremost a community project, and we are thrilled
about the growing engagement from community members from across the world.
As we are setting sails for new blog posts, spending parties, community
hangouts and spending data investigations, we are asking for your
assistance!

We need your help to move forward on some of all these new tasks for making
OpenSpending a good place to come for beginners as well as budget nerds.
Therefore we have created this public Trello
board<https://trello.com/b/nLZBzdRS/activities>,
which will help us manage our tasks as a community from *translations*
to *guest
blog posts* that are ahead of us.

If you have not used Trello before, fear not, but simply read this
ticket<https://trello.com/c/xeGcPRCv/1-read-this-first-to-get-started>,
which explains how you can get started contributing to the various tasks at
OpenSpending, small or big, while using Trello. You can also use the Trello
board to see what other community members are up to at the moment, for
example the current translation of the OpenSpending
guide<https://trello.com/c/abfAVgBC/14-openspending-guide-translation-sprint-august-9th-to-august-23rd>
or
the upcoming guest blog
posts<https://trello.com/c/dPbWBa1e/38-blog-post-how-to-use-d3-js-with-the-openspending-api>