[OpenSpending] Spending data question

Milena Marin milena.marin at okfn.org
Wed Aug 21 09:25:41 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,

Thanks a lot for the pointers, this is very useful!

The concept for this expedition is not yet fully developed but the idea
was to look at spending data over time before and during the financial
crisis and understand where governments are actually cutting costs and
how they behave over time, as well as compare some troubled economies
like Greece, Ireland, etc.

So if anyone knows if I can find spending or budget data from Greece,
Ireland, Cyprus, etc. for several years (ideally 2006 - 2012), this
would be much appreciated

I will keep you all in the loop with how this goes!

Best,

--
Milena Marin
Project Coordinator | email: milena.marin at okfn.org