[OpenSpending] Fwd: Public money quizzes for OpenSpending.org?

K. Brzezinska kfbrzezinska at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 03:05:50 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Adcock <gsaintheusa at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: [OpenSpending] Public money quizzes for OpenSpending.org?
To: "K. Brzezinska" <kfbrzezinska at gmail.com>

Hi K
Outstanding. I look forward to a learning experience with you.
To my way of thinking, the ill side effects of energy production are more
often a result of the greed with which we use them than the products
themselves.
If we can't make it work with 7 billion people, how will we with 12?
We use a lot of energy and cheap energy equals a "higher" standard of
living. Change the definition of "higher" and change the world.[?]
Cheers, Steve