[OpenSpending] [open-government] Sunlight Foundation`s new international program

Damir Mehmedbasic damir.mehmedbasic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:04:04 UTC 2013

Dear Julia,

Public Interest Advocacy Center is an organization from Bosnia and
Herzegovina, and we are working mostly in the sector of public finance, or
as you call it political finance. We are currently working on few
interesting projects. One of them is in cooperation with the Open Knowledge
Foundation called "Where Does Bosnia's Money Go". Throughout the year we
will expand this project into something called "One Stop Access to Budget
Data".

In the first phase we are developing a interactive web platform which may
be found at *www.budzeti.ba*, where we are visualizing 14 budgets of the
Central Government in Bosnia. In the second phase we will add municipal
budgets, and extrabudgetary funds, and this will make our public finance
database complete.

There many other things going on, this is just to say hi :). You may find
some interesting info on recent developments in Bosnian open data community
in a recent OGP blog
http://blog.opengovpartnership.org/2013/02/to-deserve-the-trust-of-its-citizens-the-government-must-be-more-open/.

Best regards,

Damir Mehmedbasic