[OpenSpending] Spending Party Google Hangout today at 7PM (Tokyo) / 12 noon (Berlin, CET) / 11AM (Lagos, BST)

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Sat Jul 20 09:00:57 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This weekend the *City Spending Data Party will be happening. *Join a
Google Hangout find out more about what is happening at some of the
20* *spending
parties organised in 20 cities across the community!

We will have a Google Hangout today in one hour at 7PM (Tokyo time) /  5PM
(Jakarta) 1PM (Minsk) / 12 noon (Berlin) / 11AM (Lagos) - *find your
timezone here<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Spending+Data+Party+call&iso=20130720T06&p1=263&ah=1>
*.

This is the link for the Google Hangout:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/0db03d7ab63eec96ffd684ae5391791863a6ef30?authuser=0&hl=en-GB

If you are available for a Google Hangout later today or tomorrow Sunday,
have a look at the Doodle
sheet<http://doodle.com/8g5h5pvrsr3husce2wtx7v9r/admin#table>and let
us know when you would be available, as we would be glad to set up
more Google Hangouts during the weekend.

Learn more details about the locations of the 20 city spending parties
happening: http://blog.openspending.org/city-spending-party/

Do you want to get in touch during the spending party or ask the community
for help? Try:

   - *The OpenSpending mailing
list<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/openspending>
   *