[OpenSpending] New spending tool from UK government

Richard Stirling richard at queensletch.com
Tue Jul 30 09:14:06 UTC 2013

Jonathan,

I think it is new data (or at least new to me) in that this looks like it is powered by data from 'Project Oscar', the long awaited replacement for COINS.  It is also a new visualisation which means that UK Gov might start consuming their own data.

I viewed it as a very welcome step in the right direction.