[OpenSpending] Fwd: [ninjas] IMF Fiscal Transparency Code: comment sought

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Tue Jul 30 18:18:10 UTC 2013

Hi Marc, all,

Thanks for initiating this discussion! I have created this edible
googledoc, which you can depart from:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1mKbLL11XA9uDGRxH981BZUtURW3kty7Bb2iTvCJU7_Q/edit

I would invite anyone with interest to contribute and discuss the document.
Also noting that we should add this to the agenda for our next community
hangout coming up on Wednesday August 7.

Best,
Anders

*

Anders Pedersen