[OpenSpending] Help needed

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Mon Jun 3 14:28:40 UTC 2013

On mán 3.jún 2013 13:54, Franco Morelli wrote:
> It is taking more than two hours checking for the compatibility of the
> dataset : "*Let me see...* The data is now being checked to see if it can
> be imported. This should not take very long. " an still no result.
>
> What's wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Franco!

Yes, it's taking long. There are some big dataset ahead of you in the
line so you might have to wait a bit longer. I've tried to increase the
number of "workers" (who go through data to analyze and import it).
Everything is running at double speed just to try and get through the
queue as quickly as possible.

Sorry that this will take this long. I've already started thinking about
how to fix this issue so that it won't come up in the future.

I hope this doesn't affect you in a big way.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending

The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>