[OpenSpending] UK Treasury Project to simply accounting info.

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jun 17 08:03:59 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

Do you have any information on when the consultation will take place? If I
am in the UK, I would be very interested in coming along.

Lucy

On 13 June 2013 11:42, Dan Herbert <drdherbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> In the UK the Treasury are starting a new project looking at simplifying
> the accounting information produced by Govt. departments. They are looking
> for nominations for people to sit on a consultation/focus group as part of
> the project. They have approached academics (where I heard about this)
> already but haven't contacted possible interested users of the information.
> I was wondering if anyone here might be interested in being involved in
> this. If so let me know and I can put your name forward. It would also be
> useful to have a brief outline of any experience you have and/or why you
> are interested.
> I can't promise to get folk on this group as the Treasury will make the
> final choices. I can put your name forward to the right people.
> Thanks
> Dan

**

*Lucy Chambers*

Project Coordinator  | skype: lucyfediachambers  |  tel: +44 7909 330731  |
 @lucyfedia <http://twitter.com/lucyfedia>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

OpenSpending | http://openspending.org/ |
@openspending<http://twitter.com/openspending>|Tracking every
government financial transaction across the world

School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org |
@schoolofdata<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>| Evidence is Power