[OpenSpending] openspending.at

Krabina Bernhard krabina at kdz.or.at
Mon Mar 4 13:36:52 UTC 2013

Hi Tryggvi,

thank you for pointing to the dev-mailing list.

We are very much interested in a close cooperation and are not interested in forking at all!

Up to now, no development was done or funded. We put together openspending.at on the Open Data Day and we are interested in running a spending portal in Austria. Not many decisions have been made yet, we are open to any suggestions. I'll let you all know as soon as our plans on a future direction are more concrete.

It is going to take some more weeks, currently we are still finding our way around the software (as users/administrators, not developers).

Best regards,
Bernhard

--
Mag. Bernhard Krabina