[OpenSpending] looking for open spending develoments in France

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Sun May 5 13:54:50 UTC 2013

Patrick,

Great, that you're looking to get involved with French spending data!

Yesterday OKFN France announced an event on media innovation using
OpenSpending as visualisation-tool:
http://fr.okfn.org/2013/05/04/openspending-rejoignez-nous-le-22-mai-pour-comprendre-les-aides-a-la-presse/
For more details on the event, I'd suggest that you connect with Samuel
(@samgoeta).

I also know that Pierre (cc-ed) has been looking to get hold of French
spending data. Let me know if we can help with anything - and look forward
to  follow your work!

Anders

On 5 May 2013 08:18, Patrick & Martine GENDRE <pmgendre at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am interested on open data regarding French public spending and
>  would like to know if anyone in the openspending community works on
> public spending data projects in France?
> Thanks / Merci d'avance
> Best regards,
> Patrick Gendre
> Aix-en-Provence FR