[OpenSpending] Network Analysis, Spending and Procurement

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed May 15 07:15:12 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Further to my last post, I've added a few comments to the tools ecostem for
spending data a piece on Network analysis as a lot of the people we have
interviewed or spoken to in the last months have been very interested in
this.

I'm not an expert in this field - so would appreciate some additional eyes
and comments! (it's the section at the bottom of this doc).

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/12Wyqif_uqX01NYgY9xZumpq-y_NmU2ipoT3_FkU8AFU/edit

Lucy

--

**

*Lucy Chambers*

Project Coordinator  | skype: lucyfediachambers  |  tel: +44 7909 330731  |
 @lucyfedia <http://twitter.com/lucyfedia>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

OpenSpending | http://openspending.org/ |
@openspending<http://twitter.com/openspending>|Tracking every
government financial transaction across the world

School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org |
@schoolofdata<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>| Evidence is Power