[OpenSpending] Insights into healthcare spending? (Dutch Audit Office)

Mehdi GUIRAUD mehdi.guiraud at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:17:59 UTC 2013

In France I don't remenber any noticing use of the healthcare data
available. There's huge amount available thru the national statistics :
INSEE but nothing really worth to show.
I found it amazing since there's for example data from research and
investments from pharmaceutics companies, most of the economics of the
hospitals, etc ... so much work to do ;)

http://www.insee.fr/fr/themes/theme.asp?theme=6

Mehdi Guiraud
Journaliste multimédia, EMI-CFD
t. @mguiraud