[OpenSpending] Fwd: [Sunlight International] How do other countries perform when it comes to procurement transparency?

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Fri Oct 4 20:05:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This great post below from Julia on procurement transparency around the
world summarises some of the findings which Julia also shared at the
procurement panel at OKCon.

In other procurement news Ronny did a write up on the current discussions
in the EU about the same topic:
http://www.transparencyinternational.eu/2013/10/procurement-and-corruption-where-do-we-stand-in-the-eu/
Also noting that, at least as far as I have understood, procurement data
from Tender Electronic Daily (ted.europa.eu) will be released openly (via
ftp access) by January 1st 2014.

Best,
Anders