[OpenSpending] Want to write the round-up next week?

Teodora Beleaga teo.beleaga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:02:45 UTC 2013

Dear OpenSpending wrangles, journos and enthusiasts,

How would you like to write next week's news round-up in my absence?
Template is really simple and all we're after is a keen eye for spending
stories and plenty of enthusiasm. If this is of interest to you please
email myself and Anders by end of play tomorrow - I will be blissfully
outside internet coverage (yes, there is such a thing) from Thursday
on-wards.

Please also find this week's round-up
here<http://blog.openspending.org/2013/09/02/openspending-news-round-up-september-2/>.
As always, do get in touch if you think we've missed anything.

All the best and good luck,

Teodora Beleaga

@t30d0ra | 0777 085 22 33 | teodorabeleaga.com