[OpenSpending] XBRL for Local Government Financial Reporting: A Response to Friedrich from the Father of XBRL

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Sun Sep 15 11:26:12 UTC 2013

Hi Marc,

Thanks a lot for seeking out the comments from Charles and for sharing
them. Really enjoy seeing this debate catch on!

I'd find it great to see this comment reposted to OpenSpending as a
continuation of the debate. Could you possibly seek the approval of Charles
to post it on the blog?

Anders

*

Anders Pedersen