[OpenSpending] Open Contracting and OKCon

Sarah Bird sarah at aptivate.org
Tue Apr 1 15:51:32 UTC 2014

Thanks Julia. I'm working with Michael on this. Really enjoyed your
reports. The tools are still a bit in beta at the moment, but would
certainly appreciate any feedback when things stabilize a bit.

Sarah Bird
sarah at aptivate.org
skype: birdsarah
www.linkedin.com/in/birdsarah/

Aptivate - Ethical IT for International Development
www.aptivate.org