[OpenSpending] CAP funds

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Fri Apr 11 14:15:34 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your inquiry. We are currently in the process of gathering data from the EU member states to be used in the upcoming relaunch of FarmSubsidy.

The data collection of Spain is coordinated here:
https://github.com/openspending/farmsubsidy-scrapers/issues/26

All Spanish data we currently have can be found here:
http://data.farmsubsidy.org/ES.tar.bz2

We are still looking for funding for this project to make farm subsidies more accessible to journalists.
If you are interested in this topic, you might also be interested in this conference in May: http://www.journalismfund.eu/dhplus

Cheers
Stefan