[OpenSpending] Contacts at Arachne?

Ronny Patz rpatz at transparency.org
Fri Apr 25 12:21:47 UTC 2014

I would contact Mark Schelfhout. As he’s a Commission official, his email is mark.schelfhout at ec.europa.eu

Ronny

From: openspending [mailto:openspending-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Eva Vozárová
Sent: 25 April 2014 14:14
To: OpenSpending Discussion List
Subject: [OpenSpending] Contacts at Arachne?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if perhaps someone here knows someone behind the Arachne risk scoring tool for assessing of governmental expenses, that the DG Employment (?) is building?

I heard about it only very briefly and would like to get in touch with people on the team. I found two names related to the project: Luc Molemans (supposedly the project manager) and Mark Schelfhout (a Head of unit at the DG), but my Google search yielded no e-mail addresses.

Thanks a lot!

All the best,

Eva Vozarova

--
IT projects manager

Aliancia Fair-play

http://datanest.fair-play.sk <http://datanest.fair-play.sk/>

http://znasichdani.sk/

http://otvorenezmluvy.sk/

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/alianciafairplay

https://www.facebook.com/datanestsk

www.transparencyinternational.eu

Transparency International Liaison Office to the EU (AISBL) | Rue Breydel 40, 1040 Brussels | Belgium
T +32 223586-39  |  F +32 223586-10  |  E brussels at transparency.org

This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email, then delete all copies from your computer. Statements and opinions contained in this email are those of the sender, not necessarily of Transparency International.