[OpenSpending] Fwd: [openspending-dev] Dev meeting December 4, 2014

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 3 08:24:17 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tryggvi Björgvinsson <tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org>
Date: 2 December 2014 at 16:48
Subject: [openspending-dev] Dev meeting December 4, 2014
To: openspending-dev at lists.okfn.org

Hello there!

It's that time of the month again. The first Thursday of the month is
approaching and that means: Developer meeting!

We'll continue with the same setup as we did in November, with two
separate developer meetings to allow all of our developer community to
participate:

* 12pm/noon UTC
* 23pm UTC

Like always the meetings take place on our Freenode channel: #openspending

Last time we had a special developer meeting for newcomers and this time
around it'll be for new projects (newcomers are of course still welcome
as always). OpenSpending is a lot more than just the central platform at
OpenSpending.org - we're an ecosystem (buzzword!) of spending tools
(among other things).

We'll be joined by OpenSpending community members from Brazil who are
working on a financial transparency portal around the Brazilian budget.
We're actually lucky enough to have a representative from Brazil both at
the noon UTC meeting and the 23pm UTC meeting.

Come and here what they are doing in Brazil, ask questions and be
inspired to follow in their footsteps!

Looking forward to seeing you there!
/Tryggvi

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.