[OpenSpending] Next Community Hangout on Wednesday February 5 - 19CET, 18GMT, 13EDT

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Mon Feb 3 17:15:24 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I intend to hijack this community call to talk about the FarmSubsidy agenda.

Since this will be the year in which most of the FarmSubsidy data will not magically appear (= Nils Mulvad's no longer scraping it), but we will have to scrape it ourselves.
It's the chance to build up a Free and Open Source FarmSubsidy scraping infrastructure!
If you are a scraper person, have a look at the country scraper issues here:
https://github.com/openspending/farmsubsidy-scrapers/issues?labels=memberstate&state=open

It's a big coordination effort and funding is still not in sight, so please help out if you can.

Cheers
Stefan