[OpenSpending] SpendingStories in Spanish

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Mon Feb 10 02:06:35 UTC 2014

Hi Felix,

Thanks for sharing at the last community hangout and for this update! This
is amazing. I cannot wait for the launch - and to help generate some proper
noise about it!

If you are looking for contributors for spending stories from across Open
Knowledge Foundation, you should share it on the Tumblr as well:
http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/

As for the translation:
Do you have a link to the project on Transifex (or where you completed it)?
This might be useful to have for anyone else from the community who are
considering to deploy Spending Stories in another language.

If you encounter any bugs in the spending stories code it would be great if
you could report them to the github issue tracker:
https://github.com/okfn/okf-spending-stories/issues

Keep us posted and let us know we can help as community as the project
heads forward!

Best,
Anders