[OpenSpending] Timeouts on JSON API

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Thu Mar 20 10:56:21 UTC 2014

Konrad,

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:51:07AM +0100, Konrad Höffner wrote:
> Just a follow-up to my last report: As of today, I even get 504 Gateway
> Time-out errors for datasets using a pagesize of 0 in order to get their
> size, such as
> https://openspending.org/api/2/search?format=json&pagesize=0&dataset=gifu_kessan_2011_215066.
> Do others have the same problem? Is there an estimated time on when it
> will be working again?

It appears that OpenSpending has some serious issues in the last few days -
I do know that the admins and developers are aware of it and working to fix
it. Don't know any about timelines though.

If you want a direct chat: the #openspending channel of freenode seems
responsive.

Michael

--
Data Diva | skype: mihi_tr | @mihi_tr
The Open Knowledge Foundation | School of Data