[OpenSpending] Anyone from Netherlands on this list?

Marco Voormolen marco.voormolen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:00:44 UTC 2014

Hey Ton,

Great to read that! And although i have a very busy few weeks coming up,
i'm definately interested in taking a look at the data. Sounds like that's
going to be huge. Can i find some more information anywhere? Im curious in
what format they will release them, I'm hoping some excel/database files.
Curious to hear more!

Thanks for the info so far!

Marco