[OpenSpending] Open Contracting and OKCon

David Cabo david.cabo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:18:37 UTC 2014

 Hi,

 Really interesting discussion. Procurement is the area we want to work next in Civio (we’re based in Spain), so we’ll be in OKCon to try to find alliances and learn from others’ experiences.

 Friedrich, which two projects are you working on? Are they public, and potentially reusable in other places, or focused in a particular country?

 regards,

/david

David Cabo
@dcabo