[OpenSpending] Introduction to newest member of Sunlight's international team

Lindsay Ferris lferris at sunlightfoundation.com
Tue May 13 21:09:18 UTC 2014

Hi all!

My name is Lindsay and I am the newest addition to Sunlight's International
team. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the group.

Although new to the international team, I have been working at Sunlight for
a little over a year now in the development department. However, my
background is in Eastern European language/politics, so I could not be more
excited about my transition and having the opportunity to work with so many
of you on global open government issues. I'll be doing research and
blogging on MPT and supporting Julia in the international program.

I look forward to meeting many of you (virtually or IRL) in the coming
months, so please don't hesitate to reach out to me as a point of contact
for Sunlight. You can reach me via this email address, on skype:
lindsay.sunlight and on twitter: @Lindsay_Joelle.

Thanks so much and have a great week!

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Ferris
International Policy Associate | Sunlight Foundation