[OpenSpending] It has been a blast!

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Fri Nov 14 13:58:14 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

After almost two years at Open Knowledge the time for me has come to move
to something new. It has been a fantastic time for me: to see the community
grow through amazing ideas from Spending Parties at OpenSpending to Data
Expeditions with a ever growing School of Data community.

It has been a real honor to learn from so many on you on hangouts, skype
call and in real life. Not least it has been a lot of fun!

I am moving to a new role at the Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI
<http://www.resourcegovernance.org/>) where I will be working on open data
in the extractive industry. I will stay connected on the lists and look
forward stay in touch - especially around OpenSpending.

Thanks everyone for a terrific time and look forward to more in the future.
I feel very grateful for the time with all of you.

Cheers to more!

All the best,
Anders

--