[OpenSpending] OpenSpending Site Migration - Call for helpers and feedback

Meg Foulkes meg.foulkes at okfn.org
Tue Apr 28 15:36:39 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Hope this finds you well!

We're planning a migration of the OpenSpending site at
community.openspending.org site to Github Pages. You can read about the
reasons for this and the planning for the migration here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WmkI7RBd9GVXyROgZamZZKMBKfbOAEO0jxF-jfk1f1k/edit#>.

We're looking for help with this task - if you can help in anyway, please
check out this
<https://trello.com/b/7E5enK5J/openspending-community-and-communications>
and join in! Also, if you have any feedback on our plans for the migration
(or anything else), please speak up! Start a conversation here on our
mailing list, via twitter @openspending, via facebook @openspending...we'd
love to hear your comments.

Best, Meg

Meg Foulkes