[OpenSpending] EU Budget and Spending Research

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Tue Apr 21 14:05:27 UTC 2015

Dear everyone,

this is also a good enough moment to plug the most important conference for European datasets in the context of journalism: DataHarvest
http://www.journalismfund.eu/EIJC15

Part of the DataHarvest Conference is a Hack Day on Thursday the 7th of May in Brussels. If you are interested in or working with datasets on the European level (TED, FarmSubsidies, etc), you should definitely attend!

Cheers
Stefan