[OpenSpending] First community google-hangout of 2015 next thursday!

Ásta Helgadóttir asta.helgadottir at okfn.org
Mon Jan 12 13:38:17 UTC 2015

Ahoy!

(and sorry for some coross-posting).

The monthly community hangout for OpenSpending will take place at
GoogleHangouts Thursday the 15th of January at 1700 GMT/1800 CET.

I hope we can discuss a bit what we want to get out of those meetings --
if we want to talk about our work or if I should try and schedule some
people to come over and talk about their experience with OpenSpending,
outside of the current community or even inside it.

Hope to see you there!

Ásta