[OpenSpending] Good examples of fiscal data visualisation?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Jun 27 14:32:42 UTC 2015

Thanks so much to everyone for sending in so many more great examples!

I've added suggestions from emails, mailing lists, social media and this
forum thread to the spreadsheet, and our collection now includes over 220
examples.

Here's the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xZraa0vR_90DXZIj7luvK_x19BH0adewZ3xLgb3ygpk/edit#gid=0

Here's the forum thread:
https://discuss.okfn.org/t/good-examples-of-fiscal-data-visualisation/426/5

If anyone else has any more examples (particularly from geographical
regions which are currently under-represented, innovative visual forms, or
less prominently discussed aspects of fiscal policy) - we'd love to hear
about them.

Or if you have ideas about other people/organisations we could contact to
ask, please let me know.

Also interested in historical examples. On that note, here's an interesting
one from the US in 1830:
https://twitter.com/jwyg/status/614802447333224448

All the best,

Jonathan