[OpenSpending] Examples of outcomes/impact from data projects about public finance?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Mar 19 13:25:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As part of a research project we're doing on open budget data
<http://blog.okfn.org/2015/03/04/new-research-project-to-map-the-impact-of-open-budget-data/>
I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has any examples of
outcomes/impact from data projects.

For example, in leading to better resource allocation, improving public
service delivery, flagging corruption, or leading to improved citizen
participation in governance or decision-making.

I have gathered a collection of examples which I will publish with the
research project in due course, but any further interesting or compelling
examples would be very welcome.

Thanks!

Jonathan

--