[OpenSpending] Help Needed Pls!: Q about calendar migration to github-pages

Edgar Zanella Alvarenga e at vaz.io
Fri May 29 14:37:08 UTC 2015

Hi Meg,

I think the best thing to do is export the calendar to
an ics or xml file and create a script to generate the
pages. If you show me how you would like to display the
calendar information on github-pages, I can create a
script for you.

But If you just want to put the embed calendar from Google
exactly like is now, you can just copy and paste the embed
code. Just copy the line 294 (start with <iframe>) from the
html of this page http://community.openspending.org/events/.

Edgar