[OpenSpending] Next OpenSpending Tech Hangout / Sept.8 at 13:00 UK Time

Cecile LeGuen cecile.leguen at okfn.org
Mon Sep 7 16:12:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just a quick note to remind you that the next *OpenSpending Tech Hangout*
will take place tomorrow, Tuesday Sept.8 at 13:00 UK Time.

 The call in details in this link.
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112608652597658788737/events/cf36pudun2s0itimsvh3nt69hc4>

We'd like to share the latest developments and achievements on OpenSpending
Next platform, and the following steps in the roadmap.

We want to involve anyone of you interested in sharing thoughts and ideas
on the technical side, as well as talking and promoting any related - and
exciting -community project!

The proposed agenda is :

   - Activity around the community ( if you want to drop a word or just say
   hi, don't hesitate to add your name by replying in the forum)

   - Updates on OpenSpending Next:
      - Architecture and Roadmap recap
      - Updates and Demos
      - Aggregation and Visualization Experiment - see
      https://discuss.okfn.org/t/openspending-next-visualization-experiment/886
      - Packaging data for OpenSpending and OpenSpending Data Package

You can always suggest a topic, raise a question or drop a comment in this
page > https://discuss.okfn.org/t/tech-hangout-sept-2015/1046
<https://discuss.okfn.org/t/tech-hangout-sept-2015/1046>

Or reach me out anytime!

Looking forward to talking to you soon!