[OpenSpending] [ddj] We want ALL data on all European Subsidies!

Bertrand Delvaux bertrand.delvaux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:56:03 UTC 2016

Hi Anna,

I hope it's not too late to take part in the project. I have a growing
interest in data journalism, a term which is very recent for me (I
learned about it about a month ago). I have a scientific background
and am naturally data-oriented. I started some online courses for data
journalism and I can find my way with Python. I don't know if it can
be of any help, but I'd be happy to contribute if I can.

Cheers,
Bertrand

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Anna Alberts <anna.alberts at okfn.de> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Many thanks for your enthusiast responses. Many more people have responded
> than we expected, yay!
>
> So now we are making a list of everyone who has responded and will contact
> everyone personally.
>
> We will be organising a call next to kick-start our work, and will keep you
> updated on that over this lists.
>
> Stay tuned!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anna
>
> --
> Anna Alberts, Project Manager OpenBudgets.eu
> Open Knowledge Foundation Germany
> www.okfn.de | info at okfn.de | @okfde
> anna.alberts at okfn.de | @Anna_Alberts
> Office: +49 30 57703666 0