[opentextbooks] Experimenting with a simpler way to share openly licenced learning material

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sat Jul 16 08:57:26 UTC 2011

Perhaps- I guess I was just thinking of making our current site (
http://opentextbook.org) more useful. Its primary difference seems to be
that it's possible to access the entire library in bulk. That's why I've
been considering alternatives over the last few weeks. SVN & LaTeX sources
are not the most welcoming to teachers.