[Os-datawrangling] OpenSpending Hangout Invitation

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Thu Sep 26 20:35:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,

@Teodora: Thanks a lot for hosting this call.

This is a great opportunity for us all to reconnect and sync up on some of
the tasks ahead around OpenSpending.

Are you considering how you can get involved or prepare for the call? You
can for example:
* check all the tasks available in our Trello boards -
Activities<https://trello.com/b/nLZBzdRS/activities>and News
Team <https://trello.com/b/7E5enK5J/openspending-news-and-website-team>
* boot fresh data into OpenSpending - either from
datatoload<https://github.com/openspending/datatoload/issues> or
sources you have located elsewhere
* write new community
stories<https://trello.com/c/uucgXKwt/23-profile-community-projects-using-openspending>for
the OpenSpending blog
* organise future trainings on how to use OpenSpending or organise events,
such as our great Spending
Parties<http://community.openspending.org/2013/08/kathmandu-metropolitan-spending-party/>

Looking forward to catch many of you there!

Best,
Anders

--
*