[openspending-data] Question regarding visualisation

thijs at mountbatten.net thijs at mountbatten.net
Mon Jul 14 12:03:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

just a question: we have cleaned data sheets from the Ugandan
government 1994-2014 (20 separate sheets), containing the government
budget of each year
We have 5 columns: amount, year, from (donor), to (sector) and we added
one extra: percentage (the percentage of the total budget spent on this
particular sector)
We'd like to create a visual which shows how the budget has changed
throughout the years (most likely percentage wise)
Can this be done in one single visual? And if so, how? Any tips & help
are greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Thijs