[p4od] Welcome to the Partnership for Open Data mailing list - Please introduce yourself!

Rahul Ghosh rahul.ghosh at okfn.org
Wed Jun 4 07:53:05 UTC 2014

Hi All,

a quick intro from me too - I am Rahul based in London and I joined Open
Knowledge in January as a Impact researcher and writer. This month I have
taken on a new role and will be working as a Development Manager here at
Open Knowledge.

This is a cross unit role to provide a variety of services to the
organisation, including (a) liaisoning and working with external Impact
Assessment Evaluators to implement ongoing impact evaluation tools with
reference to organisational/program level theories of change, (b)
retrospective impact assessment and writing to build up an impact evidence
base, and (c) support with communications and fundraising strategies in
relation to impact.

Currently, along with Daniela (who is my line manager), we are working to
produce a clear guide for my role and the projects we will be taking up.

I look forward to meeting/working with all of you. :)

All the best,
Rahul