[pdb-discuss] New inter-project public domain mailing list

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Jul 7 12:51:17 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Lots of people expressed an interest in public domain projects cooperating
more at the iCommons summit in Rio last month.

So I've set-up a mailing list where we can keep in touch, update each other on
our progress and further discuss collaboration:

Please pass this on to relevant lists. It would be good if we could get one or
two people from every PD project on-list. I'd also like to hear from one or
two people I know who'd like to help moderate the list.

Here's a possible starting point for discussion on that list:
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/pdb-discuss/2006-July/000078.html

Regards,
Tom

--
The task of critique is not to denounce the ideals, but to show their
transformation into ideologies, and to challenge the ideology in the