[pdb-discuss] Free Culture Newsletter - August 2006

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jul 28 12:05:02 UTC 2006

Tim,

Since publicdomainworks has launched since the last newsletter we should
put in an item about that along with a call for participation. For the
about part just rip n' run with front and about page:

http://www.publicdomainworks.net/
http://www.publicdomainworks.net/about/

For the participate part you could use:

http://www.publicdomainworks.net/participate