[pdb-discuss] Fwd: Re: Images for the future

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Jun 30 11:07:44 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Here is a document handed to me by Syb from the Netherlands, about their
frankly astonishing digitisation project - 137,200 hours of video, 22,510
hours of film, 123,900 hours of audio and 2.9 million photos!

http://www.beeldenvoordetoekomst.nl/documents/Beeldenvoordetoekomst_summary.pdf

Give it a read :)

Regards,
Tom