[pdb-discuss] Having next planning meeting as part of okfn monthly irc meeting on Tuesday 10th April 2007 at 1900

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Apr 7 13:02:06 UTC 2007

Would like to suggest that we run the next pdb planning meeting as part
of the okfn monthly irc meeting which takes place this comming tuesday
at 1900 BST (see message below). I've put a public domain works item on
the agenda at (and it included its current contents below):

   http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2007-04/

As there will be some okfn-specific business to start that meeting
reckon we will start on the pdw item around 1915 and the pdw meeting
should not take too long (no more than 1/2 an hour).

Does this sound okay to people?

~rufus

=== Public Domain Works Agenda Item ===

   * what we have done recently
     * presentation at OKCON (Tim and Rufus)
   * website:
     * webmasters: who are they (Tim and Michael?)
     * can someone take over from rgrp in dealing with wordpress spam etc
     * need to finish sorting out copyright section
   * promoting project -- need to get clear what we need help with and
then put out a call for help to likely quarters
   * coding: making progress on musicbrainz integration and data
extraction but need help
     * first chunk of BBC data is up online:
http://p.knowledgeforge.net/pdw/A1.txt (though v. large ~ 21MB)
   * icommons -- going there this summer (anyone check the proposal rgrp
submitted?)
   * icommons and cc: get in contact and find out what is happening
elsewhere