[pdb-discuss] Re: Creating the new pdw website

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 2 18:13:11 UTC 2007

Wow, talk about prompt replies! If this weekend is good for you perhaps
we could do a 1hr sprint when we all get online and fix bits of the site
(that way I can ensure I'm around at at the same time you are to fix any
login difficulties :-0).

If people are up for that please say and we can all meet on irc (my
provisional suggestion is 1200-1300 saturday). If this isn't a good fit
no worries and here's my mobile (07795 176 976) in case something
doesn't work and I'm offline  -- i often like my downtime of a weekend :)

~rufus