[pdb-discuss] Introduction

michael at openrightsgroup.org michael at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Jul 18 10:24:32 UTC 2007

Just to confirm then - Rufus, Becky and myself are expecting to meet
Jon Phillips (and anyone else interested in the PD Works / Burn
project) tomorrow evening at ORG HQ (address in sig, let me know if
you need directions). Can we confirm 5pm?

Also, in terms of agenda, can people make suggestions.

Thanks

--
Michael Holloway

Operations Manager, The Open Rights Group
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7096 1079 / +44 (0) 7974 566 823
Skype: mhholloway
Web: http://www.openrightsgroup.org
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7070 7011
Office: 7th floor, 100 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8AL, UK