[pdb-discuss] Meeting this thursday (tomorrow) at 1700 (was: Introduction)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jul 18 11:24:23 UTC 2007

James Casbon wrote:
> On 18/07/07, michael at openrightsgroup.org <michael at openrightsgroup.org>
> wrote:
>> Just to confirm then - Rufus, Becky and myself are expecting to meet
>> Jon Phillips (and anyone else interested in the PD Works / Burn
>> project) tomorrow evening at ORG HQ (address in sig, let me know if
>> you need directions). Can we confirm 5pm?
>
> I'll drop by but 5pm is far too early for me. Maybe be there for 6.30
> if anyone is still there.

1700 was for Michael, I'd be happy to do later and than might be better
for Jon too. Michael: can you do later e.g. 1800/1830?

Regarding agenda:

   1. Intro to Public Domain Works project (Rufus Pollock)
   2. Intro to CC-US/CC-Canada PD Wiki project (Jon Phillips)
   3. Summary of music ontology (Yves Raimond) (? if Yves can come)
   4. Next steps
     * How can we share data
     * Data Licensing
     * Integration with existing repositories (e.g. MusicBrainz)
   5. AOB

~rufus