[pdb-discuss] Meeting this thursday (tomorrow) at 1700 (was: Introduction)

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Wed Jul 18 14:38:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 12:50 +0100, michael at openrightsgroup.org wrote:
> Have since found out that the gig i'm off to doesn't start til 9pm, so
> if pushing back til 6.00 or 6.30pm means we get James in the meeting,
> then we should certainly do that.

Ok, sounds fine to me. I just need to head to this moo.com event after
this. If anyone wants to go as well, strength in #'s :)

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/209918/

My UK cell # is: +44-79-6722-1636

Please just confirm a final time.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.