[pdb-discuss] Meeting this thursday (tomorrow) at 1800 (was 1700)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jul 18 16:28:15 UTC 2007

Ok, so to confirm meeting is now at *1800*.

Location: ORG offices, 100 Gray's Inn Road, WC1X 8AL (7th Floor)

Draft agenda (please amend/add to as necesary):

   1. Intro to Public Domain Works project (Rufus Pollock)
   2. Intro to CC-US/CC-Canada PD Wiki project (Jon Phillips)
   3. Summary of music ontology (Yves Raimond) (? if Yves can come)
   4. Next steps
     * How can we share data
     * Data Licensing
     * Integration with existing repositories (e.g. MusicBrainz)
   5. AOB

I've also posted this on a wiki page so people can edit there rather
than 'on-list', see:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/PublicDomainWorks

~rufus