[pdb-discuss] Open Knowledge 1.0: London, Saturday March 17th 2007

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Mar 8 11:19:19 UTC 2007

That would be fantastic Tim. Perhaps Nathan or I could help out on the
technical side of things. It would also be good if we did a big push
over the next week to get something concrete up to point to. For
example, perhaps we could use our list of a composer death dates to get
a public domain list of composers and then match against BBC data.

~rufus