[pdb-discuss] Fwd: [Icommons] reminder: final submissions

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 19 21:36:50 UTC 2007

Tim Cowlishaw wrote:
> No problem... I'll see what I can come up with. It's possible i can hack
> something together out of previous pd-burn funding applications!

Since the deadline was upon us and I couldn't see anything yet up there
I posted a stub proposal yesterday up on:

http://wiki.icommons.org/index.php/Workshops

Please do review/redit/improve.

~rufus

(PS: Tim, you may have already got this as this is a resend due to the
fact that nothing seems to have come through to the list).

PPS: well done on putting together the presentation saturday -- I
thought it was really good (we should post it up somewhere)